Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Some people wear their AirPods as a "Do Not Disturb" signal. From WSJ: 8of12.com/2o19cqv 4 weeks ago
- It’s sad because @TheEconomist is my favorite news publication. I get much utility from the audio edition, I’ll mis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The UX for @TheEconomist audio edition keeps getting worse. Audio UI in new app doesn’t allow creating a playlist o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- You catch more honey with flies than you do with vinegar. 1 month ago
- “Does your decision-maker really want Intelligence?” asks @kwheaton. Intelligence is about “the other guy” and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Amazing discussion of religion v. science v. cynical manipulation in the Deep Space Nine episode “In the Hands of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Perspectives from a bipartisan community of former national security leaders that instability in the US and the Wes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Competitive Intelligence Analyst at Leidos (Reston, VA): 8of12.com/2LxFvr5 #cijobs 2 months ago
- Telecommunications Competitive Intelligence Analyst (Washington, DC) via VirtualVocations and LinkedIn: 8of12.com/2Lql02y #cijobs 2 months ago
- Is electric-powered aviation on the horizon? Power-to-weight ratio remains the greatest obstacle. 8of12.com/2KF5IYd 2 months ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.