Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @SCIP: Pay attention to the inconsistent or disconfirming data. Randolph Pherson #SCIP17 https://t.co/yzk8Bm1ynv 1 week ago
- RT @Micheal_Myers: @RandyPherson shares structured analytical techniques #SCIP17 https://t.co/z7vVnXuEWS 1 week ago
- RT @SCIP: "What constitutes Quality Analysis?" Randolph Pherson #SCIP17 https://t.co/2nU6a9fWgT 1 week ago
- RT @SCIP: Michael O. "Coop" Cooper is presenting about Brain Types. Do you identify with the Controller + Manager? #SCIP17 https://t.co/Z5m… 1 week ago
- RT @ShiftCentral: Michael Cooper: CI teams need to understand executives' brain types and adjust their strategy to match their information… 1 week ago
- RT @eliz_gray: Thought provoking session by @InnovInfluencer at #SCIP17 on how to tailor intel for different brain types of managers most a… 1 week ago
- RT @AWArmstrong: 12 Biases for Decision Makers to consider. Good for all CI people to keep in mind! From @levy Bouligny #scip17 - https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @SCIP: "If you're going to do good analysis, think above your pay grade." - Kathy Pherson (via Randolph Pherson) #SCIP17 1 week ago
- RT @DLJAlpha: Excited to bring a fun topic of aligning KITs and KPIs to #SCIP17, dedicated to the memory of Bonnie Hohoff. RIP Bonnie! 1 week ago
- RT @LibrarySherpa: "Because I'm British, I never say what I mean." - @DocNicola #SCIP17 1 week ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.