Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- It brings back memories of when I needed surgery several years ago. I asked the hospital how much it would cost. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Great McSweeney’s piece “Welcome to our modern hospital where if you want to know a price you can go fuck yourself.” 8of12.com/2RLi0xG 2 days ago
- RT @Catfish_Man: Putting aside my skepticism of corporate feminism for a moment, I appreciate how much better “Apple believes gender expres… 1 week ago
- Another great interview by @sean_campbell. An overview of Competitive Intelligence and ideas for how to execute dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Wishing former NSA and CIA director Michael Hayden a quick recovery: 8of12.com/2RbsJ4o @mvhaydencenter 2 weeks ago
- Good point. VA got a better deal than NYC and what MD and others offered. Could we have still got HQ2 with less or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GregStaskowski: @8of12 Uhm... buh.. I sit and walk and stand on concrete and in abandoned buildings all the time when I'm sleeping rou… 3 weeks ago
- The $573m is contingent upon hiring and growth to the tax base. The number for VT campus I’ve seen is $1b. It’s one… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- The larger point is that standing, walking, and sitting are all choices afforded to people of higher socio-economic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- I’m definitely a fan of standing desks in my home office for the last 8+ years. Standing helped end my sever lower… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.