Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @ProfDaveAndress: This is a very important general point: people are far too inclined to believe that a crisis averted was never a crisi… 2 weeks ago
- I just experienced @1Password automatically copying a one-time passcode. Holy cats, that is an amazing feature. 3 weeks ago
- HBR IdeaCast: 589: When to Listen to a Dire Warning: overcast.fm/+DgyI7TI 1 month ago
- If you like scenarios, look at this week’s @TheEconomist for amazing hypotheticals in “The World If…” 2 months ago
- RT @MCBY9: Rethinking the intelligence cycle using social media by @8of12 #competitiveintelligence #socialmedia slideshare.net/8of12/jackson-… via… 2 months ago
- 6 reasons sales people win and lose (HBR): 8of12.com/2t1Cm8K 2 months ago
- RT @DanGrover: Rather, it means connecting dev-facing tech or user-facing features with right incentive structures + unit economics, which… 2 months ago
- RT @DanGrover: Building a good platform isn't about cool tech + design. SV littered w/ graves of tech that would be great if only more 3rd… 2 months ago
- RT @harpersnotes: Year 2021. Machines analyze texts of persons with known IQ's figuring out how to estimate IQ's based on Tweets with stunn… 2 months ago
- RT @michelb2: Senior Cloud Competitive Intelligence Analyst - Dyn - Oracle - Manchester, NH dlvr.it/PSD44S #CIJobs 2 months ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.