Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A collection of awesome falsehoods: 8of12.com/2n75rhJ (ht @hotdogsladies) 1 day ago
- What if we’re a public utility looking at the future of renewables and battery technology? 4 days ago
- What if we’re a health care provider trying to evaluate our options for current policy debates in Washington? 4 days ago
- What if we’re a telecom carrier looking to maximize our opportunity from IoT and 5G? 4 days ago
- For example, what if we’re a P&C insurance company considering the potential of self driving cars? 4 days ago
- Working on my material for #scip workshop on scenarios. What topic should we explore for our group exercise? 4 days ago
- Immigration is good, and we need much more of it: 8of12.com/2mhyUIR 4 days ago
- RT @BI_Defense: Looks like the Philippines may start building in the South China Sea as well read.bi/2miBDNg https://t.co/aIYf3ddz1y 1 week ago
- SCIP is seeking student volunteers to facilitate breakout sessions at 16 - 18 May conference in Atlanta. Sign up: bit.ly/2meMviA 1 week ago
- RT @Reuters: Germany says worried about Russian missiles in Kaliningrad reut.rs/2mHCRFP https://t.co/8SfmfIGAIw 2 weeks ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.