Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- RT @EllenNaylor: Nominations open for 2022 Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows! If you know colleagues who meet the requirements to… 17 hours ago
- "People will do something—including changing their behavior—only if it can be demonstrated that doing so is in thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "to live an ethical life is to be held accountable to history." (Cathy Park Hong, Minor Feelings) https://t.co/6yeqJywiO1 3 days ago
- Registration is open for the Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows 2022 virtual summit "Foresight NOW: Harnes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- "Assumptions can be identified by the mismatch between capabilities, current strategies, and future goals." (Babett… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "A small daily task, if it be really daily, will beat the labours of a spasmodic Hercules.” —Anthony Trollope, An A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "Capabilities are the link between strategy and execution. They are the place where a company truly differentiates… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "There is a significant and unnecessary gap between strategy and execution: a lack of connection between where the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "SWOT users misinterpret what “opportunities” are, presuming that they are recommendations of “what could be done.”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "Foresight isn’t a mysterious gift bestowed at birth. It is the product of particular ways of thinking, of gatherin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.