Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Comments from @JoanCWilliams on blue collar aversion to self promotion really hit home for this small town, blue co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Great episode of B2B Revealed from @sean_campbell of Cascade Insights about hacking diversity in the tech work forc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @marcoarment: Honestly, I see no reason for any podcast app to support that kind of tracking and reporting. There’s no clear benefit to… 2 days ago
- RT @marcoarment: NPR’s RAD standard for podcast-app behavior tracking, in a nutshell: The audio files include a list of timestamps and tra… 2 days ago
- RT @marcoarment: Podcasts already command the highest advertising rates of all mass media per audience member. Podcast advertising is alre… 2 days ago
- RT @marcoarment: Wow, I hadn’t even thought of that. If podcasts from most major publishers supply a list of precise timestamps of every ad… 2 days ago
- @michelb2 #cijobs 2 days ago
- RT @marcoarment: They can “require” it as much as they want, but as long as that podcast is a downloadable audio file, apps don’t need to r… 2 days ago
- RT @marcoarment: Downloads count, and that has been enough for over a decade of a booming podcast business. BTW, email opens aren’t accura… 2 days ago
- RT @marcoarment: I know this is a joke, but that’s the thing —@you hear the same ads over and over on popular podcasts because *they work*.… 2 days ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.