Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @BloombergNEF: "It took about 10 years for EVs to get from 0% to 1% of global car sales, and only about 1 year to get from 1% to 2%" @co… 13 hours ago
- RT @DKThomp: ... not only because I REALLY don't want the GOP to become a permanent plutocratic subsidy of anti-intellectual populism but a… 19 hours ago
- RT @DKThomp: This is obviously bad for so, so many reasons and the causes—sorting, economic insecurity, social media, political polarizatio… 19 hours ago
- RT @Techmeme: Sources: Huawei and Xiaomi are in talks with US carriers, including AT&T and Verizon, to start selling smartphones in the US… 19 hours ago
- RT @DKThomp: On federal power, immigration, gun laws, global warming, the environment, Israel, the death penalty, confidence in policing ..… 19 hours ago
- RT @DKThomp: "Maybe this diploma divide is just a Trump effect," you might say. But here's the really scary thing: Gallup has considerable… 19 hours ago
- RT @marcoarment: Two great things about podcasts: - The client ecosystem is diverse enough that it’s likely to remain open-web-based for t… 19 hours ago
- RT @michelb2: Competitive Intelligence Analyst - Wayfair - Boston, MA dlvr.it/Q687wx #CIJobs 19 hours ago
- RT @MilDefInsider: The Marine Corps just successfully tested a fully autonomous helicopter — via @USNavy read.bi/2j9WL9r https://t.… 19 hours ago
- RT @marcoarment: I was worried until I surpassed them. Podcast listeners vote with their feet. If an app gets creepy or crappy, they’ll us… 19 hours ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.