Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @michelb2: Director, Market Research and Competitive Intelligence - Seres Therapeutics, Inc. - Cambridge, MA bit.ly/2a3iER2 #CI… 2 hours ago
- RT @michelb2: Business Analyst - Market Intelligence - William Blair & Company - Chicago, IL bit.ly/2aeuhF2 #CIJobs #strategy 9 hours ago
- RT @tauriqmoosa: A Twitter story in four parts https://t.co/Ik8r1jwSz5 10 hours ago
- RT @Theremina: "All cruel people describe themselves as paragons of frankness." ~Tennessee Williams 1 day ago
- RT @DanFrakes: PSA: The complete Firefly series is just $10 today on iTunes geo.itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/f… 1 day ago
- RT @M_A_Sanderson: “When you want to know how things really work, study them when they're coming apart.” ― @GreatDismal , Zero History #qu… 1 day ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Humans once opposed coffee and refrigeration. Here’s why we often hate new stuff. wapo.st/2agmXeb 1 day ago
- @neonepiphany @PRWW @jologz Evidently not. 1 day ago
- RT @Alex_Verbeek: A rare photo of the UK leaving the EU... #Brexit #UK #news #photography MT @mattadamkeay https://t.co/1sZH8qSoZF 2 days ago
- Is “BeNeLux” one of the provinces? twitter.com/ericgarland/st… 2 days ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.