Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Cyberattackers using zombie Internet-connected devices to launch the largest DDoS attack against. arstechnica.com/security/2016/… 22 hours ago
- "It’s as if managing a slow decline into their retirement was their aim..." social.techcrunch.com/2016/09/03/wer… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ericgarland: On every corner. https://t.co/n6xF8sleq3 3 weeks ago
- A taco truck on every corner? Yes, please!! 3 weeks ago
- Gwen Jorgensen becomes first American to win gold in Olympic triathlon: washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp… 1 month ago
- Just had a great chat with an aspiring @scip chapter chair in St. Louis. We're getting the DC chapter back up and running, too. #ci 1 month ago
- Yea, please! AT&T, Apple, Google to work on 'robocall' crackdown: reuters.com/article/us-usa… 1 month ago
- RT @WyOhioGal: @8of12 one example of positive disruption twitter.com/pamjeffords/st… 1 month ago
- @WyOhioGal The article could be more clear that statistics about the talent pipeline are about women in specific degree programs. 1 month ago
- @WyOhioGal The article is actually broader than data centers, all IT, upon reading. 1 month ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.