Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @Theremina: "All cruel people describe themselves as paragons of frankness." ~Tennessee Williams 11 hours ago
- RT @DanFrakes: PSA: The complete Firefly series is just $10 today on iTunes geo.itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/f… 15 hours ago
- RT @M_A_Sanderson: “When you want to know how things really work, study them when they're coming apart.” ― @GreatDismal , Zero History #qu… 15 hours ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Humans once opposed coffee and refrigeration. Here’s why we often hate new stuff. wapo.st/2agmXeb 15 hours ago
- @neonepiphany @PRWW @jologz Evidently not. 1 day ago
- RT @Alex_Verbeek: A rare photo of the UK leaving the EU... #Brexit #UK #news #photography MT @mattadamkeay https://t.co/1sZH8qSoZF 1 day ago
- Is “BeNeLux” one of the provinces? twitter.com/ericgarland/st… 1 day ago
- Finally watching s2e3 of @whoismrrobot. The production on this episode is amazing, the story has me hooked. 1 day ago
- RT @ericgarland: Opportunistic marketing at its finest. https://t.co/2kbmMLQu2p 1 day ago
- RT @peterwsinger: Groups linked to Russian intelligence agencies are seeking to influence US election thru hacking bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 1 day ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.