Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Cubs win! #FlyTheW 6 days ago
- “You won’t stop the monsoon, even by yelling at each rain drop.” -@hotdogsladies 1 week ago
- #FlyTheW 1 week ago
- @On3Photo 3 outs away! #FlyTheW 1 week ago
- Hold ‘em! #cubs 1 week ago
- Last chance tonight, Cubs. #letsdothis 1 week ago
- RT @JeffShesol: I found this in the dictionary under "false equivalence" https://t.co/5S79XHTYPe 1 week ago
- Does anyone have a good “personal CRM” tool to develop profiles and track relationships with stakeholders? 1 week ago
- Have we ever seen a candidate promise to prosecute their opposition if they’re elected? 1 week ago
- .@MacSparky asks what it means for privacy that Yahoo (& likely others) are scanning our email realtime. macsparky.com/blog/2016/10/y… 2 weeks ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.