Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @RebeccaShabad: His nominee for SecDef, James Mattis, called NATO last week "the most successful military alliance, probably in modern h… 1 hour ago
- “This is no time for apathy or complacency. This is a time for vigorous and positive action.” -MLK 4 hours ago
- RT @business: Trump calls NATO obsolete and dismisses the EU in German interview bloom.bg/2irybCO https://t.co/dFV626P3P0 11 hours ago
- RT @UschiSchreiber: Two thirds of jobs in emerging economies at risk due to automation bloomberg.com/gadfly/article… via @bfly 17 hours ago
- It appears the UK is getting closer to a hard Brexit: 8of12.com/2jm52Zx 17 hours ago
- RT @splcenter: Happy Birthday, Dr. King. https://t.co/lBvJclnkpI 18 hours ago
- RT @Bill_Gross: Here is why a fix in software is sometimes called a "patch." It was once a piece of tape covering some punched holes. #DLD1… 19 hours ago
- RT @jologz: A 5 star review of Kalye DC by Ross S.: yelp.com/biz/kalye-dc-w… #KalyeDC @KalyeDC 1 day ago
- RT @hdevreij: British intelligence asks for guarantees that its spies in Russia will remain anonymous under the Trump administration. Sourc… 1 day ago
- RT @maggieNYT: Drug testing floated for White House press corps via @PageSix pge.sx/2ilM0mr 1 day ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.