Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Alibaba was licensed to offer mobile services in China in 2013. Did they ever launch a service? 5 days ago
- How service companies can earn and keep customer trust: 8of12.com/2oUjpVb 6 days ago
- Innovative use by @sean_campbell of LinkedIn ad targeting data to explore demographics at tech giants: overcast.fm/+BsW7XwVGc 1 week ago
- Great @migrationcast on the Yankee diaspora and German immigrants that built Chicago: overcast.fm/+GTQGy9qcg 1 week ago
- Don't. Just... don't. Companies running commercials to activate your smart assistant: 8of12.com/2p8nzLM 1 week ago
- A collection of awesome falsehoods: 8of12.com/2n75rhJ (ht @hotdogsladies) 1 month ago
- What if we’re a public utility looking at the future of renewables and battery technology? 1 month ago
- What if we’re a health care provider trying to evaluate our options for current policy debates in Washington? 1 month ago
- What if we’re a telecom carrier looking to maximize our opportunity from IoT and 5G? 1 month ago
- For example, what if we’re a P&C insurance company considering the potential of self driving cars? 1 month ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.