Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @tylercowen: Solve for under what conditions a robot tax is better than a wage subsidy, show your work. 5 hours ago
- RT @LorenRaeDeJ: In a freeze, new niche skilled workers can't be replaced or added. See: cybersecurity, linguists, AI, biothreats, etc. 5 hours ago
- Advice on antitrust in the era of runaway network effects from @stratechery: 8of12.com/2kXATwn 6 hours ago
- RT @LiquidLearning: 'Competitive intelligence - Developing better strategies as a leader' - Babette Bensoussan @BabetteBen #wilmachat 22 hours ago
- Legislation to stop U.S. border agents from demanding passwords and logins is on the way 8of12.com/2lAnw9t 1 day ago
- RT @michelb2: Market Intelligence Leader- Upstream - General Electric - Houston, TX dlvr.it/NQypCW #CIJobs 1 day ago
- RT @kwheaton: The implications of the end of net neutrality ow.ly/t38I309bt8f #netneutrality 1 day ago
- RT @BenedictEvans: (Misalignment of theoretical strategy with actual incentives you've set people is incredibly common across any function) 2 days ago
- RT @BenedictEvans: WHAT DO WE WANT? Natural language processing! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? Sorry, when do we want what? 3 days ago
- Enterprise CIOs must adopt an ecosystem approach: 8of12.com/2luViwI 3 days ago
- CIP 039 Rick Marcet on Win/Loss Analysis 9 June 2011
- CIP 038: Luis Madureira on Sensory Marketing CI 21 February 2011
- CIP 037 Merrill Brenner on Decision-Focused Intelligence 30 January 2011
- CIP 036 Jan Herring on the Future of the CI Profession 21 December 2010
- CIP 035 Go Beyond Google with Sean Campbell and Scott Swigart 12 September 2010
- CIP 034 Ted Galpin on the Problem with Competitive Intelligence 14 August 2010
- CIP 033 Arik Johnson of Aurora WDC 2 August 2010
- CIP 032 Luis Madureira on Implementing World Class CI 12 June 2010
- CIP 031 John Prescott on the World-Class CI Framework 6 May 2010
- IntelCollab Webinar with Jason Voiovich on CI's Brand 13 April 2010
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.