This week’s Economist has an authoritative briefing “The Leaky Corporation” that reflects some of the same trends I illustrated in my recent blog post “Why Wikileaks Doesn’t Matter.” The article reflects the opinion of several experts and studies that provide more detail and authority to the same issues I raised. It is well worth a read.
- Great insight from @asymco on the paradox of enterprise IT and the Apple-IBM partnership: asymco.com/2015/08/31/flu… 9 hours ago
- RT @michelb2: Senior Director, Market/Competitive Intelligence and Planning - Covidien - Mansfield, MA bit.ly/1VsMXCS #CIJobs #stra… 14 hours ago
- RT @michelb2: Senior Director Market Research and Intelligence - Smith Hanley - Atlanta, GA bit.ly/1Vsz5bM #CIJobs #strategy 17 hours ago
- @neonepiphany “That Girl Beer.” 1 day ago
- RT @conradhackett: Half of all Americans live in the red counties, half live in the orange counties http://t.co/lKsoUkmt0Q 1 day ago
- RT @BrianRathbone: That awkward moment when you realize plastic dinosaurs are made of actual dinosaurs. 1 day ago
- RT @mnietzschem: Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule. 1 day ago
- RT @SciencePorn: This is how fast the space probe is. (Via Sippingin, Reddit) http://t.co/MJjTGx7ipi 1 day ago
- RT @paleofuture: We don't live in a movie about a dystopian future so much as a 10-year-old's parody video of a dystopian future. 2 days ago
- RT @michelb2: Senior Analyst, Market Intelligence - RPX Corp - San Francisco, CA bit.ly/1ImcOTE #CIJobs #strategy 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
My LinkedIn Profile
This blog is offered under a Creative Commons attribution share-alike license.